All of our bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players, any customer who is deemed not to be a recreational player is not eligible for any bonuses or promotions of any kind at any time.
Customer who reside outside of the Americas need to contact our support team to verify if they are eligible to receive bonuses.
We reserve the right to deny or reverse any bonus and winnings derived from such bonuses at any time if we deem a customer not to be eligible to have received it.
Free Play Rules
Free plays can be used ONLY in the following wager types.
Straight wagers on side, totals and money lines of eligible games
Parlays up to a maximum of 2 teams
Teasers up to a maximum of 2 teams
Free plays will show separate from the customers cash balance and can only be used to wager on sports, rollover requirements must be completed in sports, no casino or horse action will count towards the rollover.
Restricted games cannot be parlayed or teased
Buying points is not allowed in free plays.
Maximum wager limits established for each sporting event will apply when using a free play.
Free plays are restricted to the Winnings Only. The free play amount risked will not be returned to the player when a free play wager results in a win for the client.
Maximum winning amount allowed from any free play wager is $5000, any amount won above this figure will be reversed.
All rollover and hold periods must be completed before a withdrawal can be processed.
Cash Bonus Rules
Cash bonuses are awarded as special offerings from time to time, and are extended for a limited time to eligible clients.
Rollover requirements must be met in sports, casino or horses depending on the specific bonus.
As with all bonuses and promotions offered by 1Vice.ag all rollover and play through periods must be completed before any withdrawal can be processed.
The formula for the rollover calculation for cash bonuses will be as follows:
Deposit + Transfer Fees + Bonus x the specified rollover requirement of the bonus
Casino Bonuses are non cashable unless otherwise stipulated in the promotion.
Bonus General Terms
- Promotions are limited to one per deposit, per person, account, household, email, telephone number; same payment account (e.g. moneybookers, neteller etc) and shared computer such as school, public library or workplace, no exceptions will be made to this rule.
- If a member has multiple accounts, all promotional credits and winnings generated from them will be null and void and will be deducted from the account.
- All promotional offerings are intended for recreational players only, 1Vice.ag reserves the right to award, deny o reverse any promotional offering to any customer at any time if it is determined that the customer is not eligible to participate in such promotion or was found to have abused our bonus and promotion program.
- Bonuses are only offered on new money, if a member has recently withdrawn funds from his account, the client will be required to make up the total amount of the payout in deposits before being eligible for a bonus.
- Customers who have recently taken a payout from any of our sister sites and have not since made up the payout amount in deposits will not be eligible for a bonus with 1Vice.ag.
- In order to qualify for a bonus client must be in a lifetime net loss position; a client whose account is in a lifetime positive position will not be eligible for re-load bonuses.
- Bonuses are not credited automatically; client must contact Customer Service immediately upon having made the deposit in order to redeem any bonuses or promotions.
- Once a bonus has been accepted it cannot be forfeited by the customer and all terms and conditions stemming from it must be completed before any withdrawal can be processed.
- For rollover purposes the lesser amount between the risk and the win on each eligible wager is the one that is considered.
- Wagers placed with a free play do not count towards the rollover.
- Rollover calculations start from the moment the first wager is placed after a deposit has been made unless otherwise stipulated in the bonus terms and conditions.
- Rollover calculations do not include any pending wagers, only wagers that are finalized and have a status of win or loss are counted in the rollover report.
- Wagers that result in a cancellation due to suspended events or the wager resulting in a push or no action do not count towards the rollover.
- In the event that a Free Play wager results in a cancellation or no action the customer must contact our wagering department 1.888.889.4368 so the amount risked can be refunded to the client’s free play balance and allowed to be wagered at a later time.
- In the event that a customer funds his account while still having a balance from a previous deposit where a bonus was awarded, the client must then complete all rollover and holding periods required by each of these deposits before a withdrawal can be processed.
- Any customer who is awarded a promotion including no deposit promotions, contest winnings from affiliates or sponsor sites must comply with all terms and conditions of such promotion before any withdrawal can be processed.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other offerings or promotions.
- Limitations apply on circled and restricted games.
- 1Vice.ag considers wagering on both sides of the game using any form of promotional money (free play or cash bonus) fraudulent behavior. This includes making bets of this nature with anyone of our affiliate sites, and any money won from playing both sides of the same game will be deducted along with any other promotional money credited to the customer and may result in cancellation of the clients wagering account.
- Wagering on both sides of the same game for the sole purpose of completing a rollover requirement is absolutely prohibited and such wagers will not count towards the rollover and any winnings derived from such activity will be reversed.
- All promotional offerings and policies are solely at the discretion of 1Vice.ag and are subject to cancellation or modification without warning or prior notice.
- 1Vice.ag reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any and all offers to any customer at any time.
- These Bonus and Promotions rules will supersede any verbal or written offering of any employee of 1Vice.ag.
Sportsbook Rollover Explained
Sportsbook rollover requirements are instituted by every single offshore sportsbook, yet many sportsbook members fail to understand these requirements completely.
Essentially, rollover requirements are rules that offshore sportsbook sites must use to prevent individuals from taking advantage of a sportsbook’s promotions. Nevertheless, rollover requirements impact the overall value of a sportsbook bonus, so sportsbook bettors should consider rollover requirements when evaluating bonuses.
A sportsbook rollover requirement refers to the wagering that a bettor must undertake before he is allowed to withdraw a bonus that he has received. For example, consider a bettor who deposited $300 at a sportsbook site offering a 30% signup bonus, thereby ending up with a beginning bankroll of $390. Sportsbook sites naturally must require some amount of betting before the net funds can be withdrawn, or bettors would simply make a small bet of $5 and then withdraw their initial deposit and bonus for a large net gain.
To prevent this scenario, offshore sportsbook sites use rollover requirements, and these requirements refer to the amount that must be wagered before a sportsbook member can make a withdrawal without losing his bonus. For instance, if the offshore sportsbook from the example above used a 3x rollover requirement, then the bettor would have to wager his $390 a total of three times. As clarification, he does not have to make three wagers of $390; he simply must make enough wagers to have a net total of $1,170 (390 x 3).
Because sportsbook bettors normally make numerous wagers every week, winning some bets and losing others, it generally does not take very much time to satisfy a rollover requirement.
A 3x rollover requirement is fairly easy to satisfy and is generally the lowest requirement one will find in the offshore sportsbook industry. However, some sportsbook sites institute especially large rollover requirements, such as of 10x. Because these sportsbook sites make it harder to satisfy the rollover requirement, they are able to offer and advertise especially large bonuses. Nevertheless, a high rollover requirement lessens the actual value of a sportsbook bonus. Some sportsbook bettors unfortunately end up joining a sportsbook because of a massive bonus, and only later learn that the rollover requirement is extremely large. Therefore, it is very important for sportsbook bettors to always completely understand how rollover requirements function and to be aware of a sportsbook’s rollover requirement before making a deposit.