Stay up to date with all the latest sportsbook banking rules to avoid disappointments when playing at 1vice.ag.
Before you fund your account, it’s a good idea to get to know some of these standard sportsbook rules and regulations.
- You may deposit funds into your account at any time; certain methods such as e-wallets and credit cards are available 24/7 though our online cashier while others such as person to person transfers are only available from 10:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET, for more information please contact our customer service department at 1-888-759-2665.
- All deposits are subject to management’s approval, 1vice.ag reserves the right to accept, deny, or reverse any deposit.
- The use of credit cards, as well as any of our e-wallet solutions and other electronic payment methods is restricted to one account, meaning the same credit card number, bank account or e-wallet account cannot be used by more than 1 client.
- Credit cards or e-wallet accounts must be in the name registered in the account with 1vice.ag. In the event that the customer wishes to use a card or e-wallet account that is not in their name, the deposit must first be approved by management and proper documentation of card or e-wallet holder must be on file.
- Deposit limits vary depending on the method used, any limit increase must be approved by management and 1vice.ag reserves the right to request sufficient documentation from any customer to validate the identity of the client before any limits are increased.
- Providing such documentation will not guarantee any increase in the deposit limits.
- Deposit options may vary depending on your location, for a complete list of deposit options please refer to our Banking section or contact our support team via live chat, phone at 1-866-813-6818 or via email
- Any member found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be automatically forfeited.
- The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as we use different processing companies. If you are unsure about a charge reflected on your statement please contact our security department to inquire about the charge.
- Credit card deposits as well as some e-wallet solutions are subject to a 10 business day hold before any payout can be processed and proper documentation will be required.
- Currently the default currency in our cashier is USD, if your account is in a different currency you must contact our customer service department prior to any deposit to receive the proper instructions.
- Deposits that are not processed through our cashier will not be credited automatically; it is the responsibility of the customer to contact our customer service department in order to inform them of the deposit to ensure it is credited in a timely manner.
- 1vice.ag is not responsible for deposits not notified to its customer service department.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer’s account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify 1vice.ag of aforesaid error without delay. For accounts with negative balances, 1vice.ag reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether placed with funds resulting from the error or not.
- In the event of delays due to transaction errors or third party processing delays 1vice.ag cannot not be held liable for any wagers missed due to the delay.
- Fees will be covered on person to person transfers of $300 or more, in the form of free play credits.
- 1vice.ag is not liable for any fees incurred in the funding of e-wallet accounts or the transfer fees charged by the e-wallet company.
- 1vice.ag will not be liable for any additional fees charged by the members banking institution such as but no limited to; cash advance fees, international processing or currency fees, over draft fees or administrative banking fees.
- 1vice.ag relies on the service of third party processors and cannot be held liable for any failure on their part.
- The availability of deposit methods are subject to change without prior notice.
- The house deposit rules will supersede any verbal or written offering of any employee of 1vice.ag.
- Online Gaming activities may be restricted in some jurisdictions to government owned and managed lotteries, sports and horse wagering and may not be permitted in some cases. It is the sole responsibility of each customer to inform themselves of their local laws before funding their accounts.
- The Bitcoin payment address should contain no prior transaction. We reserved the right to refuse payment if there is existing transaction found on given address.