FREE $500 MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST: Get all your bracket picks right or least beat the rest of contestants and take the $500 prize.
Link: Free March Madness Contest —-> March Madness Bracket Contest
* All customers can enter this bracket contest completely free. All you have to do is contact customer service, and they will confirm your account, and will send you a link to submit you bracket picks.
If you Fund your account, you are entitled for an entry into the following bracket contests.
$1,000 MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST: If you funded your account during the month of March with $100 up to $500 you can enter our $1,000 bracket contest.
$2,000 MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST: If you funded your account during the month of March with $501 up to $1000 you can enter our $2,000 bracket contest.
* If you funded your account during the month of March with $1001 you can enter both the $1,000 and the $2,000 bracket contest.
Read all the rules and conditions that apply to the contest March Madness Bracket Contests
1 point for every correct pick during the Second Round
2 points for every correct pick during the Third Round
4 points for every correct pick during the Sweet Sixteen Round
8 points for every correct pick during the Elite Eight Round
16 points for every correct pick during the Final Four Round
32 points for a correct pick during the Championship Game
RULES AND CONDITIONS
– All bracket challenge contests open on Monday March 13th and close on Thursday March 16th when the 1st game of the second round begins. All brackets submitted after the tip-off will be void.
– Each customer will be responsible for submitting their own bracket with their account details.
– Only one bracket will be allowed to be submitted per account per bracket. Restrictions and deposit requirements due apply for each bracket challenge.
– If a customer does not use his bracket contest entries before the challenges close, all entries will be void.
– The bracket challenge will not the first round Mar15-16 the 1st 4, but only take into account: Second Round, Third Round, Sweet 16, Elite Eight, Final Four.
– A bracket must be fill completely in order to participate in the challenge.
– Once a bracket is submitted it will not be modified in any way.
– We reserves the right to terminate the bracket challenge at any time without previous notice.
– If you by mistake delete your bracket, we will not be able to retrieve your information.
– There will be 3 bracket challenge contests.
– All deposits made on and after Feb 21st 2017 qualify for the March Madness Bracket Contest.